Interviewing for a Dental Career
As mentioned, the in-person interview is an important part of the Midtown Dentistry hiring process. Sure, we want to know if you are right for us, but we also want to make sure that we are right for you. Our environment is unique in that we are highly service-orientated and pride ourselves in being one of the best family dental clinics in the Houston area, as well as experts in dental implants.
We work hard to be the best dental team we can, plus we love Houston and the diversity the area provides. While we know what’s important to us, here are things for you to consider when looking for dental career with Midtown Dentistry.
- Think about the location: Is this where you want to live? Are you a city or a quiet community person? Do you plan to have or already have a family? Is Houston the right place for you?
- Think about your personal work style: Do you enjoy being a leader or are you more of a team player? Or are you a bit of both?
- Think about the type of environment: Are you comfortable working in smaller practices or do you love the energy found in big practices?
- Think about your passion: What are your favorite parts of working in a dental practice? What type of patients is your favorite to care for? Will Midtown Dentistry provide you with what you need to feel passionate about your work?
- Think about your career: Are you looking for experience or do you already have experience? What are your strengths and weakness? What are your dental career aspirations?