Make Your First Visit Stress-free
We know finding the best dentist for you and your family can be a difficult decision. We want to make it as easy and stress-free as possible by giving you the information you need beforehand.
Your first visit to Midtown Dentistry in Houston will consist of an examination and a review of the treatment options available. In many cases, your dental treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. But if you have a complex medical history or requiring specialized dental services such as cosmetic dentistry, smile reconstructions or dental implants, we may need to schedule a second appointment to start or complete the treatment.
We know your time is valuable so our goal is make sure you get the best service and dental treatment possible — and that every appointment maximizes the dental care you and your family need.
To help us get to know you, please bring the following information to your first visit at Midtown Dentistry:
Thousands of Smile Makeovers completed, many in one week
Dental Specialist with 25 years experience – nothing is too complicated
Call today – be seen today
4 Convenient Houston locations
Affordable Financing with many options
6 of the nicest most experienced dentist that you will ever meet
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- A completed Midtown Dentistry New Patient Dental Form
Also please let us know:
- If your previous dentist or physician can forward your x-rays to our office in advance
- If you have any medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, etc.
- If you are cancer patient
- If you have specific dental needs that you would like us to address such as smile makeovers or facial trauma
Also, any patients under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
We look forward to meeting you and providing you with the best dental treatment possible– and if you have any questions, please call us at (713) 807-9877.
Call us at (713) 807-9877 or use the button below to Ask a Question or Schedule Your Appointment to have Dr. Jonathan Penchas or one of his expert staff examine your teeth.