After Dental Treatment – Instructions
- After a filling
- After a crown preparation
- After a new crown was placed
- What to expect after an implant is placed?
- After dental extraction and implant placement instructions
- After an extraction
- After a deep cleaning ( scaling )
- After a root canal
- After a Sinus Bone Graft (sinus elevation)
Dr. Jonathan Penchas has been voted one of the best dentists in Houston for many years in a row. This is because he and his expert dental team of cosmetic and general dentists try to ensure each patient’s comfort before, during and after their dental treatment at Midtown Dentistry.
Below are some post dental treatment instructions that they have included for you to use.
AFTER TEETH EXTRACTIONS (PULLED TEETH)
- How to control the bleeding
- How to reduce any swelling
- What you should eat after a tooth/teeth extractions
AFTER A CROWN TREATMENT
- What you can and can’t do while the numbing effects are still present
- What is considered normal pain and swelling and what to do about it
- How to brush around the crown area
AFTER A DEEP SCALING/TEETH CLEANING
- How you will feel after the scaling/deep cleaning
- What you can take to help with any pain, soreness or discomfort
- What to do if unexpected swelling occurs (a sign that you are having a reaction to the antibiotic)