There are multiple options available to you to finance your dental needs.
CareCredit Payment Plans
CareCredit is a flexible monthly payment option offered through the Midtown Dentistry office in Houston. The plan is specifically designed for cosmetic dentistry and large restorative treatment. You may apply quickly and securely by clicking their logo located to the right or by calling 1-800-859-9975.
- No initial payment
- Low, fixed rates ranging from 0 %
- Low monthly payments
- First payment not due for 4-6 weeks
- No prepayment penalty, Terms up to 60 months
Spring Stone: Payment Plans
You may apply quickly and securely via the web. Click on their logo and follow the links to patient financing or you may also apply over the phone 1-800-630-1663.
- Their goal is to help each patient receive the procedure they seek to better their dental health.
- They have payment plans that are an economical alternative to most personal loans and credit cards.
- Easy application process and quick decision
- No initial payment
- No prepayment penalty
Dental Insurance Coverage at Midtown Dentistry
Midtown Dentistry is a network provider for :
- Predetermine: Our Houston dental team will be glad to file a predetermination for you to verify coverage of any necessary dental treatment.
- Filing: As a courtesy to our patients we will file your insurance claim if you are not insured with either of the insurances listed above.
- Payment: After we file your insurance claim your insurance company will reimburse you personally as they see fit usual and customary fees. All fees are due at time services are rendered in our dental office. Please feel free to contact our Houston dental office or to discuss any of the options listed above.
Midtown Dentistry in Houston accepts personal and certified checks, no business checks and all major credit cards, including:
- American Express
Houston Dental Coverage Under Company Flex Plans
Your company may offer a medical spending account, which allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for your medical expenses. Please contact your employer for more details. Be sure to provide all the documents to your Houston dentist prior to your visit.