“Why do You Have the Best Veneers in Houston?”
First, we are known through out Texas as the Porcelain Veneers Experts because of how frequently we perform this procedure.
This is Important: We Have an Eye for Cosmetic Detail
What separates Midtown Dentistry from the other practices is that our dentist have more than just technical skill and experience, they have an artist’s eye.
At Midtown Dentistry, we combine our technical expertise with our artistic abilities and custom make each veneer individually to enhance and match the unique characteristics of each patient’s smile.
Whether you were born with teeth problems or simply wish for a better smile, porcelain veneers may be the answer for you. The ultra-thin porcelain material used is virtually undetectable when bonded to teeth, making them look like your natural teeth.
This is the Story Of Porcelain Veneers
You Have Many Veneer Choices at Midtown Dentistry
- Ceramic veneers are a paper-thin-cover which is glued on to the front of a tooth
- The ultra-thin material used in the process is virtually undetectable when bonded to teeth. The material of choice is porcelain veneers.
- In Houston, the dentists at Midtown Dentistry are considered the leaders when it comes to crafting and bonding veneers to your teeth
- Porcelain veneers are durable. Lasting a decade or more, veneers can be an affordable option to improving your smile.
- Porcelain veneers look like your natural teeth. We use several ceramics to allow for the best results they include E-Max Veneers, Lava Veneers, and Lumineers.
- You may have heard that one veneer material or system is better. We offer them all – because nothing is “one size fits all” – we have a system that will give you the best fitting veneers
In Houston, Call Midtown Dentistry at (713) 807-9877
Porcelain Veneers Question and Answers?
Will Veneers Improve My Smile?
At Midtown Dentistry of Houston, we routinely perform this type of cosmetic procedure and design each case individually to enhance and match the characteristics of each patient’s smile.
We guarantee that your veneers will be crafted from the highest quality porcelains and are bonded with the most advanced and proven materials available.
Our highly trained dentist are skilled in performing this type of dentistry and always have your comfort in mind. We are confident that you will be pleased with your dental veneers, new smile and the service you receive from Midtown Dentistry.
What are Ceramic Veneers?
Enhance a Smile and Protect the Teeth
It can also serve as protection for your tooth against wear and tear as the thin porcelain facings are bonded on the teeth’s surface thereby providing protection. For those who are candidates for orthodontic braces but don’t really want to go through with it, ceramic veneers can provide the necessary aesthetic effect to a certain extent.
Before deciding to have ceramic veneers, you must first consider the benefits, procedures and results. Ceramic veneers are made of very thin but very durable materials that cover the front and sides of your teeth. It looks like the real thing so there’s no reason to feel awkward or shy whenever you smile. You can be confident too to show a healthy and natural smile.
How Long do Veneers Last?
Last Over a Decade
Durable and long lasting, Porcelain veneers will brighten your smile for well over a decade with the proper care. As stated early on, ceramic veneers are made up of very thin material (about 0.5 mm) so you don’t really need to adjust to it as feels like real teeth anyway.
Takes Two Visits to The Dentist
The procedure is easy to do as well and usually take only two visits to the dentist to complete. When it comes to durability, its color can last from ten to fifteen years.
Practice Good Oral Care
Even cigarette smoking cannot affect its color so there’s no need to replace it often when you’re a smoker. But just like your real teeth, you need to avoid biting hard objects like ice or cracking hard-shelled nuts. Ceramic veneers look real and natural. With its natural enamel like translucency, no one would notice that you’ve had the procedure as ceramic veneers mimic the quality of natural teeth enamel as far its light handling characteristic is concerned.Fake looking teeth would be the least of your concerns as your friends will only notice a smile that is vibrant and beautiful.
Porcelain Veneers are Metal Free
Porcelain laminate veneers are made up of restorative materials that are metal-free. If you want to check out other materials available, the Midtown dentist can suggest composite resin veneers. The ceramic veneers are the popular choice due to its durability, look, feel and conservative procedure, meaning, only very little of your natural tooth structure is removed, if needed.
Composite Resin is Cheaper but ….
However, composite resin is cheaper than ceramic veneers. But with minimal or little maintenance cost, the ceramic type is considered the cheaper alternative if you consider the long-term effect.
The other issue is esthetic – your smile - Composite Resin is also not as natural looking as ceramic veneers. Take note that before ceramic veneers are bonded to your teeth, you need to first undergo some procedures like cleaning, treatment of gum problems, cavity removal and other treatments that your cosmetic dentist prescribe. Like caring for natural teeth, ceramic veneers in order to last for a long time require good oral hygiene and care.
What is the Worst Kept Dental Secret in Houston?
Houston’s Top Smile Makeover Dentist
Call Midtown Dentistry at (713) 807-9877
More Articles on Dental Veneers
Click Here to See the Selection
- What do Dental Veneers Cost is reasonable- compared to the results
- What are Lumineers
- Undergo a total transformation with thePorcelain Veneers
- Watch the Changes in Your Personality after getting Cosmetic Veneers
- Dental Veneers Before and After Photos
- Know more about the pros and cons of Houston veneers for teeth
- Undergoing the Houston veneers procedure can change your life!
- Surprise yourself with the changes in your personality after getting Houston veneers
- Finding out more information about the veneers Houston
- Factors proving why a perfect smile is worth the veneer cost Houston
- How to get the best tooth veneers Houston
- Another Way to Whiten Your Teeth: Using the teeth whitening veneers Houston
- How long does it take to apply Porcelain veneers in Houston?
- Are the Porcelain veneers Houston tx safe?
- Why should you get the Porcelain veneers Houston
- Knowing more about Lumineers Houston
- Details about the porcelain veneers cost Houston
- Houston Tooth Veneers – Dental Help for Patients with Eating Disorders