You may have thought excellent dental care has to be expensive, but that isn’t the case. It’s all about value for your money. It is possible to find the best and cheapest hybrid denture right here in Houston. It is always upsetting to lose teeth, and finding a comfortable and affordable replacement can be tricky. Hybrid dentures, sometimes referred to as fixed-removable dentures, are ideal as they utilize implants to hold the appliance firmly in place.
Now to the cost……
the best and cheapest hybrid denture in Houston is not going to cost $15 or $150. Nor can it cost $8,000. At today’s costs, it is not possible. It’s just not possible to buy a sports car for $8,000 either.
If someone does offer you that, it’s probably a good bet something is wrong. You may be offered something different or lower in quality -Because you know manufacturing and making it costs more. The lowest cost providers reduce their cost by:
- Less experienced providers – Dentists treating are inexperienced or not specialists.
- Cheapest dental implants, usually not FDA approved.
- Lower quality laboratory materials and Labs.
- Switching the treatment to a cheaper alternative.
A full jaw of dental implants and the bridge on top of them cost anywhere from 25,000 to $30,000 in Houston.
For a limited time – cost for a A hybrid denture at Midtown Dentistry is $20,000 for a straight forward, turn-key treatment.
( *List of what is and is not included- see below) That is an average of 20% off the cost at our office.
Hybrid dentures cost is lower at our office because we:
- reduce our profits. Yes, it’s OK to earn less !!
- buy our materials in bulk. Yes, we squeeze our suppliers !!
- negotiate better pricing with our high quality labs because of our volume and quality. Yes, after 15 years of working together, they know we are their best clients.
- Streamline our office. You are getting teeth, not champagne, massage or an office with Persian rugs and Italian marble.
The Considerable Advantage of Having the Cheapest Hybrid Dentures
Unlike conventional dentures a hybrid denture cannot slip around, and you don’t need to take it out every night to clean it. The hybrid denture is designed to enable you to clean underneath, ensuring it remains hygienic. However we will need to remove it for you during your regular dental check-ups at our office in Houston to give a professional cleaning. Hybrid dentures make eating and speaking easier, and gives wearers improved confidence. The cheapest hybrid dentures can be used to replace a considerable number of missing teeth, and is an ideal solution for cases where there has been substantial loss of bone and gum from the surrounding area. The reason for this is that unlike a bridge a hybrid denture is able to replace the missing gum area with pink acrylic, creating a natural and aesthetic appearance that provides good support for your cheeks and lips. They are far less bulky than conventional dentures, and are much more comfortable to wear. This is especially true if you are looking for hybrid dentures to replace an upper denture. An ordinary upper denture covers up the roof of the mouth, making it difficult to taste and enjoy food properly. A hybrid denture has this section cut away, so you’ll find you are able to taste everything properly, as well as being able to enjoy a far greater variety of foods due to the increased stability of the denture.Hybrid dentures can be the perfect solution for patients who have suffered gum disease, or who have had some type of accident or other infection. The reason they are called hybrid dentures is because they are a combination of conventional dentures and a fixed bridge. The cheapest hybrid dentures in Houston are fixed onto several implants that are able to provide a solid base for the appliance.
Having a Hybrid Denture in Houston
If you think you may be interested in having the best and cheapest hybrid dentures in Houston, then we will need to give you a full evaluation to assess your suitability for this treatment. This will include deciding how many implants are necessary to support the hybrid denture, and working out an appropriate treatment plan. Our implant dentists in Houston will skillfully place the implants to give the greatest stability. Once the implants are ready to be loaded then we will attach the abutments, to which the hybrid denture will be fixed. These types of appliances are screw retained to allow easy removal for cleaning. The screws are not visible, as we can fill in the access holes with a tooth-colored material, so all anyone sees is your wonderful new smile.
So what is included in the treatment cost?
- All x-rays at our office. This includes a 3D x-ray (CT x-ray)
- Removal of all the teeth in the jaw
- One Temporary full denture in the arch
- 4 dental implants
- Permanent denture of the arch
- All appointments for adjustments and follow-up
What is not included?
- additional implants over 4.
- additional dentures
- Bone grafting – adding bone when necessary to allow for enough bone around implants.
- Anesthesia services ( IV sedation provided by an anesthesiologist).
- Long term care: Cleanings and visits for the years after the permanent denture is placed and adjusted.
- Repair of the permanent denture.
- Because dentistry is medicine, not a product, there are many factors that determine what we can do, and thus the cost.
- It’s important to know that:$20,000 hybrid denture is a replacement of one arch of teeth. This means either the bottom or the top set of teeth. For both arches, top and bottom the cost would be $ 40,000.
- when we replace a full set of teeth, we never replace 16 teeth, but usually only 12 teeth. The last molars are not necessary for chewing with dental implants, and adding them means we need to add more implants and increase the cost.
- we cannot guarantee a price until we see you for a complimentary exam to determine what your problem is, what is possible, whether you are a candidate.
- Guarantee on implants and denture is for three years. why can’t we guarantee longer? **
** There are so many different things people do with their teeth that cause problems or necessitate repair or added treatment. We can’t control these factors. – smoking, nighttime grinding , clenching , heavy alcohol use, trauma, staining with different foods.