What Are You Options with Dental Bridges and Crowns
The unsightly black line seen at the necks of porcelain to metal crowns and dental bridges is a thing of the past. Today’s technology eliminates the metal and the problem using custom laboratory procedures to make beautiful all ceramic restorations.
Ask your Midtown Dentistry dentist about porcelain crowns and bridges. The procedure takes just 1-3 visits.
At Midtown Dentistry, our dentists specialize in cosmetic dentistry and have the credentials and experience to perform all of your cosmetic procedures.
Look no further for a cosmetic dentist in Houston, Texas – you will not be disappointed with your experience with Midtown Dentistry.
- Dental Bridges last about 10 to 15 years
- Dental Implants last longer on average
- Looks very natural no black metal line
- Takes 2 to 3 vistits
- Midtown Dentist are Experienced
Watch A Short Video on How Dental Bridges are Created
Learn More about Your Other Option to Replace Missing Teeth
- Learn more about porcelain crowns
- Find out if metal-free dental bridges are right for you
- Dental Bridges Financing Options