Houston’s Premiere Dental Implant Center
We Know Dental Implants
You found the right place. Our Expert Team will help you decide if dental implants are the right treatment for you.
Dental implants can look and feel like your natural teeth.
WHY DENTAL IMPLANTS AT MIDTOWN DENTISTRY?
- Everything done at one center: no need to run around and have different doctors. less stress and harassment.
- Experience: The dentists at Midtown Dentistry include a specialist and general dentists who are experts in implant dentistry.
With over 20 years experience, Dr. Penchas is a trusted dental implant expert and Author.
- Easy: The dental implant procedure is fast and easy. It can be completed in just a few visits.
- Affordable: We keep costs down. Because we reduce the profits and buy in bulk for several offices, we are able to reduce cost while keeping the quality. Not the clinic experience, just the savings. Payment plans available.
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTS:
NO MORE DENTURES AND BRIDGES: DENTAL IMPLANTS ARE AN AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE
If you’ve had dentures or a dental bridge, then you know they are not the best solution. Not only do they slip at the worst times, they don’t feel like real teeth and they don’t look. natural. Dentures are also not permanent. You’ll need to replace your dentures with new ones every 5 to 10 years.
Ask your dentist and he or she will tell you that one of the benefits with dental implants is that you only need implants for teeth that need to be replace. Unlike other dental procedures, dental implants don’t need your dentist to grind down the teeth beside them to fit them in place. Plus, they are fixed permanently to your jaw bone. This means you can say “goodbye” to slipping that occures with dentures. And, they last much longer than dentures — making them an affordable and durable solution.
The implant dentistry specialists at Midtown Dentistry can provide you with customized implants that look natural, eat anything you want, and give you enhanced confidence.
THE DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE
The dental implant procedure requires placement of small titanium posts to the jawbone where teeth are missing. The posts and bone bond together. This creates a solid foundation for the artificial teeth. Also, dental implants can help prevent bone deterioration and preserve facial structure that occurs with missing teeth.
When you make the decision to have dental implants, our Houston dentists will first perform a dental/x-ray examination and health history.
Prior to surgery you will be able to address any concerns you may have about the procedure during your consultation visits with your surgeon and restoration dentist in Houston.
DENTAL IMPLANTS MADE SIMPLE ©
- Dr. Jonathan Penchas authored this book. It is a quick read and will totally inform you of the types of Dental Implants, what type of results you can expect, the impact that implants will have on your other teeth.
Learn More Back to Questions
Call us at (713) 807-9877 or use the button below to Ask a Question or Schedule Your Appointment to have Dr. Jonathan Penchas or one of his expert staff examine your teeth.