Do You Really Have the Best Veneers in Houston?
Midtown Dentistry in Houston appreciates the reputation as the Texas Porcelain Veneers Experts. We’re known as the best for many reasons.
But our cosmetic specialists create magnificent smiles so frequently that the word spreads quickly.
The doctors at Midtown Dentistry blend 60 years of combined experience producing countless satisfied smiles. In other words, WE KNOW VENEERS™ – and many satisfied patients will share their amazing experience with our expert team. Better yet, they’ll let the smile on their faces speak a thousand words.
But what makes us different is that we’ve specialized in cosmetic details and artistry, critical skills for creating veneers. Excellent veneers require more than technical skill and experience; they need an artist’s eye to create perfect porcelain veneers that are personalized for each tooth.
At Midtown Dentistry, we blend technical expertise and artistry to craft porcelain veneers that enhance the unique characteristics of your smile.
Need a Makeover in Under a Week?
Ceramic Veneers May Be the Answer
( Watch the Video Below )
How Are Veneers Made?
- Veneers are paper-thin ceramic coverings glued to the front of a tooth.
- Made from strong, life-like material, the porcelain is bonded to your teeth and blends harmoniously into your smile.
- The Houston dentists at Midtown Dentistry are the profession’s leaders in crafting porcelain veneers and bonding them to teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are durable. Lasting a decade or more, veneers can be an affordable option for improving your smile.
- Porcelain veneers look like gorgeous, natural teeth. For the best results, our team uses several different industry-leading ceramics including e-max Veneers, Lava Veneers, and Lumineers.
- You may have heard that one veneer material or system is better than another. We offer all of the top options because nothing is “one size fits all.” We choose the system that gives you the most stunning veneers.
Call us at (713) 807-9877 or use the button below to Ask a Question or Schedule Your Appointment to have Dr. Jonathan Penchas or one of his expert staff examine your teeth.