Partnering with Dentists Across the Houston Area
As a partner with General Dentists and Dental Specialists, Houston dentist, Dr. Jonathan Penchas designed this site with the dental professional in mind.
Dr. Penchas is a Maxillofacial Prosthodontist – an expert dentist.
Dr. Penchas specializes in:
- Fixed and removable replacement of teeth, oral and extra oral structures
- Full mouth reconstruction/rehabilitation
- Dental implant crowns/partials/dentures
- Cosmetic complete dentures
- Maxillofacial trauma such as accidents and sports injuries
- Genetic syndromes/disorders such as cleft lip/palate and ectodermal Dysplasia
- Management of oral or facial cancer
- Radiation and chemotherapy dental therapy
- Dental oncology
- Sedation dentistry – Dental treatment while being asleep
If you are a dentist who is looking for a Houston-based partner in Prosthodontics, please visitwww.penchasdentistry.com.
Referring your patients for full mouth rehabilitation
Most general dentists do not treat difficult root canals, remove wisdom teeth, or provide complex orthodontics.
They refer them to specialists.
The reason? – it gives a better result for the patient, allowing the general dentists to concentrate on their successful core work and reduces their legal exposure. And the stress level is reduced.
Dr. Penchas is a Maxillofacial Prosthodontist with over 15 years experience in full mouth rehabilitation.
Call us at (713) 807-9877 or use the button below to Ask a Question or Schedule Your Appointment to have Dr. Jonathan Penchas or one of his expert staff examine your teeth.