“Do You Really Have the Best Veneers in Houston?”
Midtown Dentistry in Houston has earned the reputation of being the Texas Porcelain Veneers Experts. One of the reasons we are known as the best is because we have done veneers so frequently making us experts in creating veneers for patients with all types of veneer needs and smiles.
The team at Midtown Dentistry has combined 60 years of experience. In other words, WE KNOW VENEERS™ – and we have many satisfied patients who will not only tell you about their amazing experience with our expert team, but will tell you with smiles on their faces.
But what makes us different from other dentist offices is that we have specialized in cosmetic details and artistry which is extremely important when creating veneers. It takes more than technical skill and experience; it takes an artist’s eye to create perfect porcelain veneers that are individually custom made for each tooth.
At Midtown Dentistry, we combine our technical expertise with our artistic abilities to create porcelain veneers that enhance and match the unique characteristics of each patient’s smile.
THE STORY OF PORCELAIN VENEERS
- Veneers are a paper-thin-cover which is glued on to the front of a tooth.
- Made out of ultra-thin material, the porcelain material is bonded to your teeth and undetectable.
- The Houston dentists at Midtown Dentistry are the industry leaders in crafting porcelain veneers and bonding them to teeth
- Porcelain veneers are durable. Lasting a decade or more, veneers can be an affordable option to improving your smile.
- Porcelain veneers look like your natural teeth. For the best results, our team uses several different ceramics including e-max Veneers and Lava Veneers. We also use Lumineers.
- You may have heard that one veneer material or system is better. We offer them all – because nothing is “one size fits all” – we have a system that will give you the best fitting veneers
Will Veneers Improve My Smile?
What are Ceramic Veneers?
How Long do Veneers Last?
Last Over a Decade
Durable and long lasting, Porcelain veneers will brighten your smile for well over a decade with the proper care. When it comes to durability, its color can last from ten to fifteen years. PRACTICE GOOD ORAL CARE Even cigarette smoking cannot affect its color so there’s no need to replace it often when you’re a smoker. But just like your real teeth, you need to avoid biting hard objects like ice or cracking hard-shelled nuts. With its natural enamel like translucency, no one would notice that you’ve had the procedure as ceramic veneers mimic the quality of natural teeth enamel as far its light handling characteristic is concerned.Fake looking teeth would be the least of your concerns as your friends will only notice a smile that is vibrant and beautiful. COMPOSITE RESIN VENEERS ARE CHEAPER BUT… Composite resin is cheaper than ceramic veneers, but looks less natural. With minimal or little maintenance cost, the ceramic type is considered the cheaper alternative if you consider the long-term effect.
What is the Worst Kept Dental Secret in Houston?
HOUSTON’S TOP SMILE MAKEOVER DENTIST
Call Midtown Dentistry at (713) 807-9877