Once any professional receives their diploma from a professional school – is that the end of your training?
The answer is obviously NO.
But what to do next?
In this presentation you will:
Learn about the 6 areas you need to address to become a successful person
Receive specific topics to improve each area
The next three years of training materials
Continuing Education Suggestions
- Start with Napoleon Hill , Dale Carnegie and Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- Watch these TED talks
- Now add Tony Robbins
Presentation and Sales Skills
- Verbal Communication
- The Sales Pitch
- Start by watching this Video
- “The Psychology of Selling”– Brian Tracy
- Read “making it easy for patients to say YES”
- Read “The Dentist’s Unfair Advantage”
- Take an online or in-person dental sales class from Latter or Homoly
Advanced Clinical Skills
- Start with membership in DENTAL XP and a membership in GIDE Dental
- Take class “the art of treatment planning”
- Take classes at the kois center.
- Course I and II are essential
- Course IV and V are important
- Multiple venues for hands on training like;
- IDEA, Misch, Alabama implant education
- Start with 7 habits of highly effective people
- Read – the 4 hour workweek
- Take this online class
“Learn Time Management, Get Organized & Get Everything Done”