Have a Dental Website?
You need to know how to create a dental blog!
Dental Websites are the advertisement window of any successful practice.
The dental website is the main method of receiving new patients into the practice.
A successful and truthful website transmits the reality of the practice the same way a window would – the person looking can learn about the office and decide if it is the one they want to frequent.
Blogs are an integral part of a vibrant dental website. To the outside world they are the window dressing of a shop window, or what background music is for a movie – not the center of attention, but a tone setting addition. Blogs tell the customer that the site is alive, active and answers their needs.
The best blogs are always created by the actual person who the client wants to meet. The chef at a restaurant, the singer in a band, the dentist in a practice.
Imagine that you met a potential client at a coffee shop. They just have five minutes but wanted to ask you something and learn about what you can offer.
- How would you address them?
- How would you answer their dental question? Would it be in dental terms or “street language”
- Would you paint a positive and hopeful outcome or tell them how bad this is?
- Would you tell them it’s urgent?
- Why should they trust you? Are you really good at this?
Every dentist, whether an associate or a partner or owner of a practice, should learn to “show their face in the practice window”. The better you are at it – the more successful you will become in projecting your successful aura and becoming the dentist that people want to be their dentist.
In this class you will learn:
- how to write a dental blog.
- The four most important things clients want from a blog
- The four paragraphs of a successful blog.
- How to make an outstanding blog
- Powerpoint show: The Dental Blog
- Examples of great dental blogs: