Making it Easy for Patients to Say “Yes”
Making It Easy for Patients to Say “Yes” is a lecture of Dr. Paul Homoly on case acceptance.
In it there’s a lot of wisdom and humor that make listening rewarding and fun. It’s the perfect companion to his book Making It Easy for Patients to Say “Yes” and has helped dentists world-wide to prosper.
By listening you’ll learn:
- Fresh ways of thinking: What patients really need to experience to accept complete care
- You as a leader: Why case acceptance is more about leadership than sales
- The Discovery Guide™: An easy three-step process that determines patients concerns before making treatment recommendations
- Fit and Readiness: A short conversation that reveals how much dentistry will fit into patients budgets and whether they’re ready for care
- Insurance limitations: What to do when patients say they only can afford what their insurance will pay
- Patient education: Why and when patient education sometimes turns patients off