Plan your stress-free visit
We get it: finding the right dentist can be difficult, and visiting a new office can be daunting. Our priority is making your experience as easy as possible.
At your first appointment, we’ll give you a thorough dental examination and review the treatment options available, answering your questions along the way. We know your time is valuable, so in many cases, your dental treatment can be started or completed the same day as your consultation. Patients with complex medical histories or requiring specialized dental services (such as cosmetic dentistry, smile reconstructions, or dental implants) may need a second appointment to begin or finish their treatments.
Our goal is to ensure you get the best dental treatment possible with the best patient experience imaginable.
To help us get to know you, please bring the following information to your first visit at Midtown Dentistry:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if possible.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring your documentation and completed forms. This will save time as we help you process any claims.
- A completed Midtown Dentistry New Patient Dental Form
Also, please let us know:
- If your previous dentist or physician can forward your x-rays to our office in advance
- If you have any medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, etc.
- If you are a cancer patient
- If you have specific dental needs that you would like us to address (such as facial trauma) or if you would like a smile makeover.
Any patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
We look forward to meeting you and providing you with the best dental treatment possible. If you have any questions, please call us at (713) 807-9877.
Thousands of smile makeovers completed, many in one week
Dental specialist with 25 years’ experience. Nothing is too complicated!
Call today – be seen today
5 Convenient Houston locations
Affordable Financing with many options
6 of the nicest, most experienced dentist you will ever meet
Call us at (713) 807-9877 or use the button below to Ask a Question or Schedule Your Appointment to have Dr. Jonathan Penchas or one of his expert staff examine your teeth.24/7 Appointment NOW