Financing Your Smile Matters
If you have a dental benefit plan, we’re happy to help you maximize your coverage.
While dental insurance rarely covers all treatment expenses, our team assists you with insurance processing and offers flexible payment plans.
- Predetermination: Our helpful financial coordinators gladly submit a predetermination request to verify coverage of your planned treatment.
- Filing: As a courtesy to our patients, we file your insurance claim even if you aren’t covered by any of the companies listed above.
- Payment: After we file your insurance claim, your insurance company will reimburse you directly according to their usual and customary fees. All fees are due at the time that services are provided in our dental office. Please feel free to contact our Houston dental office to discuss any of the options listed discussed here
Patient Financing - Payment Plans at Midtown Dentistry
We know that quality dentistry is an investment that pays a lifetime of benefits.
Part of a solid plan for your care includes payment options that fit your budget.
We’re pleased to offer you multiple ways to finance your dental needs.
CareCredit is a flexible monthly payment option offered through the Midtown Dentistry office in Houston. The plan is specifically designed for cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and large restorative cases. You may apply quickly and securely by clicking Here or by calling 1-800-859-9975.
- No initial payment
- Low, fixed rates ranging from 0 %
- Low monthly payments
- First payment not due for 4-6 weeks
- No prepayment penalty, Terms up to 60 months
With SpringStone, you may apply quickly and securely via the web. Click on their logo and follow the links to patient financing or you may also apply over the phone 1-800-630-1663.
- Springstone wants each patient to receive the care they need to improve their dental and general health. They offer payment plans that are an economical alternative to most personal loans and credit cards.
- Easy application process and quick decision
- No initial payment
- No prepayment penalty
Midtown Dentistry in Houston accepts personal and certified checks and all major credit cards, including:
- American Express
- Personal and Certified Checks
Using Your Company’s Flex Plan
Your company may offer a medical spending account, allowing you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for your medical expenses. Please contact your employer for more details about using this valuable benefit at your Houston dentist. Be sure to provide all related documents to our team before your visit so we can maximize your benefits.