Also referred to as “no-prep” veneers, it only takes two visits to your no prep veneers expert dentist to change your life for good by giving you a dazzling, sparkling smile. Really? How is that even possible?
Lumineers are high quality porcelain veneers that are thinner than traditional veneers. Other types of veneers are usually 0.5mm thin while Lumineers are just 0.2mm. Therefore there is very little chance of tooth reduction because they are so thin and can be easily attached on the tooth surface without removing the enamel.
That means this type of Houston dental veneers are non-invasive and provides almost an instant solution to your smile problems. With Lumineers, less is more. Although it is thinner than the rest, it is stronger and more durable because it is made of specialized porcelain material.
Some of the benefits of Lumineers are:
- The process is reversible since your tooth’s enamel is still intact. If you want it removed, it is easy to do so.
- Pain-free, no need for anesthesia, less sensitivity
- Translucent surface reflects light like your natural teeth so your smile looks dazzling
- The light and thin material feels natural
- Takes lesser time to prepare so the procedure is faster
- Can last up to 20 years with proper care
Although Lumineers cost slightly higher than traditional veneers, the benefits easily eclipse its price and make it a good investment. After all, upon getting that sparkling smile, you can freely enjoy life and boost your confidence as well. Isn’t that a recipe for success?
Call us at (713) 807-9877 or use the button below to Ask a Question or Schedule Your Appointment to have Dr. Jonathan Penchas or one of his expert staff examine your teeth.