We’ll be able to answer all your questions, and can work out a treatment plan showing how long the procedure is anticipated to take, as well as the overall price of dental implants. Midtown Dentistry has 5 locations in the greater Houston area.
Our dentists would be happy to give you a full evaluation to see if this treatment is suitable for you.
If you already live with a dental bridge or denture then you’ll know these solutions are far from ideal.
- Dentures have a tendency to move around
- Dentures need replacing every three to six years.
- Dentures make it difficult to eat all the foods you used to enjoy.
- Dentures can make it tricky to speak.
- The longer you wear dentures the more bone is resorbed making it difficult to fit them effectively
- Dental Bridges need to be replaced every 10-years or so
These implants are the best implants to date. The following is some of the reasons why:
- Advanced Surface Treatment – Paltop implants are treated with an ultra-pure surface so that they better adhere to the bone
- Advanced Implant Shape Design – their new internal and external design makes the implant adhere to the bone, making healing faster and better.
- Unique Concave Design – enables the tissue to form a dense layer around the tooth, which reduces trauma, transparency, and accelerates healing.
- No Cut Dental Implants – with Palmtop implants, we can do all the dental implant surgery without a scalpel or incisions.