Focus on What You Love
You love dentistry and so do we, which is why we have a fantastic office support team to take care of scheduling and billing so we can focus on our patients. As a Midtown Dentistry dentist we want you to provide our patients with the best care and treatment possible, and you can’t do that if you’re tied down with paperwork.
In our clinics, you’ll be able to concentrate on being a dentist and have time to consult with your patients to make them feel comfortable about any upcoming treatments. You’ll also be able to advise them on what they need to do to keep their smile healthy for years to come.
become a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals in Houston – not a huge corporation with stock owners and investors where you do not matter.
As a dentist, you’ll have clinical autonomy and be able to focus your entire day on providing patient care.
You will have the support of skilled, trained office staff and Ongoing one-on-one mentoring and counseling from highly-experienced dentists and specialists
because the business and marketing aspects of running a practice are taken care of, you can focus on what you do best
DENTIST EMPLOYMENT PATH OPTIONS:
Associate Dentist: This is a great opportunity to kick start your career. While mastering your skills, you’ll have the chance to work with our expert dentists and get to know their specialties.
Partner Dentist: Imagine leading your own dental team that can take care of details so you can focus on treatments and giving each patient personal attention and care. Of course, we will still here to support you should you want to develop your skills in certain areas with ongoing training.
Our Goals for Dentist Employment at Midtown Dentistry: Our goal is to provide patients with quality comprehensive dental care. We strive for patient satisfaction while maintaining successful working relationships with team members and financial success for the practice.
MIDTOWN DENTISTRY DENTISTS ARE KNOWN FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1. Providing superior patient care and service
- Treat patients in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide a clean and professional environment for all patients
- Effectively answer patient questions and address any concerns
- Thoroughly educate patients about their dental health and options for treatment.
- Effectively communicate with Dental Assistant and/or Hygienist regarding patient care and concerns
- Effectively handle, direct and/or resolve patient complaints in a timely manner
- Refer patients to an appropriate specialist within the market when appropriate.
- Provide each patient with a complete diagnosis and treatment plan which includes an explanation of services, fees and payment policy.
2. Thoroughly and efficiently performing clinical dentistry functions
- Thoroughly diagnose patients’ dental needs and formulate individualized treatment plans
- Ensure thorough documentation of patient charts which includes medical history, existing conditions and previous dental work. Progress notes need to be complete, clear and comprehensive. Informed consent and patient vital signs documented when needed.
- At the minimum, the doctor is responsible for providing treatment at the standard of care for your area as defined by a group of “reasonable” peers.
- Provide treatment to manage and/or eliminate dental disease, restore tooth function and aesthetics, and prevent future disease and/or decay
- Meet or exceed quality standards established by the Professional Corporation
- Doctor is responsible to follow all rules and regulations of the state’s dental practice act and all state and federal agencies in accordance with the law.
3. Maximizing human resources of practice by working with Office Leader to coach, counsel and provide consistent leadership
- Ensure that all applicable policies and procedures are known and adhered to
- Participate in morning huddles, team and corporate events.
- Regularly assess job performance and provide ongoing feedback and/or recognition
- Encourage and actively support staff members in their personal and professional growth and development
- Collaborate with the Office Leader to help set the tone and culture of the practice in accordance with policy.
- Address and document performance issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Resolve inter-practice conflicts in a professional, timely and appropriate manner
- Ensure safe working environment by following OSHA and Dental Practice Act guidelines
4. Ensuring practice operates in an efficient and organized manner
- Ensure safe working environment by adhering to all OSHA and Dental Practice Act guidelines
- Communicate with front desk staff regarding patient needs and scheduling time requirements
- Communicate schedule changes to Office Manager in a timely manner to ensure continuous patient care
- Work scheduled hours and provide appropriate schedule coverage when necessary
- Adhere to patient scheduling process
- Monitor and control practice expenses within budgeted amounts
- Actively coordinate and support marketing directives to increase practice revenues
DENTIST SELECTION CRITERIA
- Degree from accredited dental school
- Current dental license issued by state where practicing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well independently and with others in fast-paced environment
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE :
- general dentistry
- composite fillings
- Core Build up
- permanent crowns and veneers
- endo and oral surgery
- implant and removable restorations
What We Offer
- Above average compensation package
- Associate Employee, not a contractor.
- Premium Benefits Package including medical and 401K, paid time off
- Doctor Development Program – includes mentorship opportunities
- Partnership track available. – we are not a huge corporation with stock owners and investors where you do not matter.
- State-of-the-Art Practices
- full time consists of 4.5 days a week. Must work at least one Saturday per month.state of the art fully digital offices
- electric handpieces
- Dental Scanners
- Panorex and CT scanner
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Texas dental license, dps, dea numbers and cpr certification are required before starting
- PLEASE RESPOND WITH RESUME ATTACHED.